Sunday, October 21, 2012

Baby Mckay

I had the opportunity to take pics of baby Mckay! He is such a sweety and absolutely adorable :) 


Look at his shirt! Happy Halloween :)



Mckay's mama, Mindy, had such great ideas! Since Halloween is coming up, she dressed him up for the occasion, and surrounded him with some Halloween Candy! 
I wish I could lay around in candy all day...

 



Mindy had a couple props for the baby, and this tie was one of them. He looks so cute! Kind of like Santa's little helper? A little too early for that I guess... :) 






such a cute little bum bum with mini grape toes!


He looked right at me in all of the poses. Such a cooperative baby! I love him!




This last one is my absolute favorite of Mckay. His little lips are so cute!
(ps. I think I've said "cute" like 100 times already >.<)


Thank you Mindy for letting me take pictures of your precious little one :) 

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca! My favorite is the one with the tie, that is such a precious picture! Your pictures are amazing. Glad to see you're doing so well!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete