Friday, October 5, 2012

Wifey

One of the perks of being a wife is being able to make your husband a protein/carb packed lunch.
Last night I made an obento for my husband. I didn't even care if it was 11pm; I just wanted to make him happy. Actually, it didn't take that long to make, the only thing that I thought was a little time consuming was cutting out the kanji I placed on top of the rice. 

From when I was just a little child my mother used to pack me an obento bako (lunch box) that looked similar to this picture below. My friends used to ask for my food haha. I miss my mama's lunches...


...In other news...
 We've been "BOOED!" 
A couple came to our door with ninja masks on and a big plate of halloween decorated cookies. 
We still have no idea who they were...but we're grateful for them and their cookies!


It's almost Halloween! 
Has everybody decided what they're going to be? 

2 comments:

  1. haha yunm i want your food! we got booed too by maki and cheka haha, their costumes were still pretty noticeable with lil jamel :) hope the boos continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I didn't see your comment! haahaha we should have a cooking party! I keep hearing how your food is amazing (from everyone)! We need to keep the halloween spirit flowing :)

    ReplyDelete